The Human Resource Management Unit is responsible for the development and implementation of the human resource programmmes and services necessary to support the mission of the Ministry of Justice, which includes:
- Identifying all unfilled or vacant positions to be filled in the Ministry.
- Publishing & posting vacancies
- Accepting applications and all other requirements for employment
- Conducting interviews and other assessment processes
- Reviewing the completeness of all supporting documents for employment before submission to the Office of the Services Commissions.
- Reviewing for completeness all the Performance Management Appraisal Forms and Reports submitted prior to being forwarded to the Office of the Services Commissions.
- Preparing and issuing letters of employment, job letters etc.
- Preparing applications/documents pertinent to employees membership to the Government Health Scheme
- Ensuring employees leave records are updated and accurate
- Processing all applications for Retirement
Human Resource Management and Administration
61 Constant Spring Road
Phone: (876) 906-4923-31 or (876) 906-0607
Toll Free: 1888-4-justice (587-8423)
Fax: (876) 906-1712